Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DaY of FuN in the SUN!!!!!!!!!




On the rare, (never happened before afternoon) Scott came home from work at around 2ish so we packed up and went to the pool! The pic to the right if Branson's first time off the high dive!!!! He was a little hesistant at first so i bribed him with a piece of gum...(just like his mom at heart) and then he jumped!!! and then jumped again and again, he is such a fish!!!!!! I love the pic of Eli so proud on the diving board...he is just plain cute...(im sorry, HANDSOME!!)






Scott bought a new camera that is waterfproof and so we were playing with and these are some of the pics we took!! I think the one of Branson's face is pretty cool lookin (and i took it!)




10 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

What a fun afternoon! Your boys are pretty brave. I'm impressed! Cute pictures, the underwater ones look great!

Kellie Park said...

HI! I love your pictures. Family time is so fun. I love your background too.
Oh, and the weather....wishing we were there. We've had on and off snow and we are dying for a little spring.

Erin Wageman said...

holy crap the high dive??!! I'm still to scared to go off it! I love your updates! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish we were there!! ummm... So how you doin? uhhh... everything good? Say hi to the fam for me!!

Erin Wageman said...

holy crap the high dive??!! I'm still to scared to go off it! I love your updates! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish we were there!! ummm... So how you doin? uhhh... everything good? Say hi to the fam for me!!

Erin Wageman said...

yeah so I'm retarded and I think I sent you a bunch of the same post!! hope you like it that way!

The Adamsons said...

What a great day! I love those underwater pics you guys took. So when are you coming for a visit pretty lady?

Natalie said...

I can't believe Branson is going off the high dive - I don't think you could convince me to jump! Looks like a fun day (and a fun place to live). Your boys are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

That camera is awesome! I can't believe that he jumped off the high dive! Gum! That brings back too many memories. I am so excited to come and see you! I'll have to call you to make definite plans... We will be there this Friday, the 24th, around 3:00, and we're planning on staying that night with you if that is still okay! Then, we don't leave the next day until 5. Love ya, Jules

DaViD aNd TaBiThA rOmRiElL said...

hey hope everything is going well for you guys! looks like you are having fun.

DaViD aNd TaBiThA rOmRiElL said...

sorry to here about the sad news, but excited to maybe see you!