Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!



First of all, its been forever since my last post for a couple of reasons....... ONE Im pregnant and feel like junk most of the time and have absolutley NO energy!! Second our computer (all voo-doo by the way) got some virus that would not let us connect to the internet!!! Freakin nerds!! Why can they not find something better to do than create viruses that destroy computers??? RIDICLOUS!!!!! anyways, Now down to the nitty gritty details about baby Romriell number 3!




I am now almost 14 weeks along and I am due November 30! Scott comes home from his deployment mid to end of November so perfect timing (if this little baby doesen't get anxious to met his brothers!) We just had our first ultrasound because I have NO patience and I wanted to see our little baby and make sure everything is ok and not expecting to see the gender but what to do we see???????





All the makings of another mini-me of SCOTT!!! A Third little BOY!!!!!! Although there is a chance that the "swelling" between the legs could go down it has a very good chance of being a litte man!!!! Holy Smokes!!!! I was convinced it was a little girl!!! Although I thought it was gonna be a girl I love being a mom to my 2 boys and they are soooooo stinkin handsome, how could I possibly be upset about having another Smart, Handsome, little boy!!???? We are so excited for this new little edition to our home! When Eli saw the pic of the baby on the TV during the ultrasound he started freakin out and was soooooo excited! All he wants to do is look at my bellyand say baby in mommy belly!!!!!! Branson has been telling us the entire time it's a boy(I kept telling him its a girl but he would adamently so i'm wrong) and when we saw it was a boys he started yelling I'm Right and your Wrong...You Loose!!!! Im so grateful for all of my boys and one Hot Daddy!! I love them more than words can describe and cannot wait to meet my third little boy!!!!!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is exciting news.... Hope you start feeling better soon ~

Steven Damron said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you, and your right, you do have the most handsome little mans. Glad to know that you guys are doing great.

Steven and Rachel Damron

DaViD aNd TaBiThA rOmRiElL said...

Congrats! Denise told us last night. We are way excited for you. We miss you guys so much!

craig&susan said...

Thats great. Congrats. Your boys are so cute, and they will have so much fun growing up together. Fun for you

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Congratulations!!! Oh, the memories are flooding in from our being pregnant together days. Keep us updated! Love and Miss ya!

Shanna and Brad said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations! 3 little boys...you'll have your hands full. But I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck!

Sunni said...

How Exciting!!! I love little boys and your boys are so fun we are glad there should be another little Romriell boy out there.

Erin Wageman said...

Holly Guacamole, you are dealing with the boys and one on the way by yourself???! Your such a good woman and lucky they are such little angels! I think you should come here and I'll take care of you!!! ahhh I'm sure I'll see you all soon enough! I hope! anyway, Congrats... I'm very, very, very excited!

Erin Wageman said...

hey, a little side note. Will you see if Ellen and Lewis remember me. I want to see their blog but can't get on it without an invite, so I'm making you the middle person! yea! anyways. I want to get them pictures from last summer! bu-bye now

zeeny said...

Congrats! We are having our third girl in August...good things come in three's!! Hope you feel better soon! At least you have the nice weather in HI to make you feel good!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Kim! I always tell my girls bedtime stories about our adventures together. Usually involving injuries, getting into trouble, gum, and laughing our heads off! I hope you are feeling good! What is up with all of the same gender?! It is fun to have 3 of a kind! I am so excited for you! Hopefully we will get to see you sometime this year!!!! Thank goodness for blogging! Love ya! Jules

The Rocks said...

I guess I should've been checking your blog a little more often! Holy Crap! I'm so excited for you! I wish we lived closer--I'm not sure how much further apart we can get! I hope you are feeling better. We're down to 16 days until this little un-named boy makes his appearance and I can't wait! Got any name suggestions?????? Take care, Lady!

Brittney said...

Kim! Hey! I am glad you found our blog! I can't beleive you are having another boy! That is awesome! Everyone I know that had 2 boys, now has 3! Inclding me! So join the club! Boys are so fun though, huh? Good luck!