Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Family Pics!!


I love these pics but don't really fall into a "catagory" if that makes sense? I decided to make a post of some of my favorite pics!
So.... Branson has a very unique sense of style as you can tell from this picture!! The cowboy boots are classic, he doesn't wear them everyday but sometimes just gets the wild hair and has to wear them!! On more than one occasion they have been worn to the beach...practical??? not so much but..... I cannot reason with a very stubborn 4 year old a mission !!!!

Just a cute pic of Eli!

This pretty much sums up the family!!! When we were trying to take this picture Branson just kept on playing and it turned out to be sooo amazing!! I love it!!!


8 comments:

Kellie Park said...

Hey Kim! I was wondering the other day if you had a blog and you do!! Great! Looks like you are having fun in Hawaii. Your boys have grown so much. Keep in touch! Love you guys, Kellie

Shanna and Brad said...

Fun pictures! That Branson is a character! I must admit, I used to wear cowboy boots when I was little too. Eli has grown up so much since the last time I saw him. Very cute!

Erin Wageman said...

Your pictures cracked me up! I love the family picture of Branson in the background. I miss you guys soooo much!! Do you have an idea of when they plan to decommission the sub?? I'm sure you aren't as excited to leave beautiful Hawaii for this wonderful sunny place! But I am here, so that should make it all worth it!!
erin

Anonymous said...

Hey! After I heard "Love Story" on your blog, I stole it! Sorry! But, it was just too cute! We are going to be there(in Honolulu) on Friday, April 24th, then, we leave to Kawaii on Saturday, April 25th, at 5:00 p.m. So, we totally want to come and stay and play with you guys the first night that we are there, if that's okay! Your boys are so handsome and you are such a cute mom! You can blog me back, or email... arfmann@live.com
love ya, Jules

Sunni said...

your kids are so cute! Kira just said "Eli is beautiful" and Mage corrected her that he was handsome. It looks like Hawaii is heavenly right now...Yeah I have to admit Rexburg is cold.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us stay! It will be Ryan and I and his Sister,Lori, and husband, Brock. I am so pumped!
Jules

DaViD aNd TaBiThA rOmRiElL said...

Hey Kim. How's Hawaii? We miss you guys. Brookenzie grabs her swimsuit and starts talking about Eli, Branson and you. she really misses you guys along with us. Pictures are way to cute.

The Adamsons said...

I seriously love that last picture! How are you and when are you guys coming for a visit?