Thursday, August 27, 2009

Aloha Idaho!!!


My handsome husband!!! Yum...he is just so stinkin cute!!

Branson brushing up on his cannon ball skills:)


Me 61/2 months preggers!!!



Eli totally not caring about all of the sand that our in his crackers!!










Well....Today is our official last day Hawaii residents.....so for everyone in Idaho.....get ready to party with the one and only!!!! I will miss everyone so much and I am so grateful to all of the people that we have met and all of the friends we have made in Hawaii....We will miss you guys so much!!!! More than anything I am going to miss my husband more than he will ever know over the next few months and am trying to keep my crying and emotional breakdowns to a minimum which is hard because you know how pregnant people get !!! These are pics of our last few days on the island!! We thought that we should party it to the max!!!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I know it's hard to leave good friends, not to mention the beautiful land of Hawaii, but just know you are coming to a place where friends and family are anxiously waiting. I hope your travels go well and I will wait to her from you

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Wow - you look great! When I read this - makes me want to jump on a plane to Idaho and see you!!! (:
In looking for pictures of David's brother this past weekend to make a video - I found old ones of all of us - like camping pregnant before B & B!!! And roadtriping across the country! And that little dog . . . . oh , memories - love ya -

The Adamsons said...

Love your prego pic- Maybe I can look like that next time I'm knocked up. How is it being back in ID? When will I get to see you??? Call me 251-3161.

craig&susan said...

I want to hang out. We should go to a movie or something. Call me 339-1411

The Moore Family said...

Welcome back to the mainland! You have a great looking family.