Friday, August 7, 2009

7 Amazing Years!!!!!


This weekend is Scott and I's 7 year Wedding Anniversary!!!! Holy Smokes!! Time has really flown by and I'm starting to feel old!!! I have been married 7 years!! I remember when we were newlyweds and thinking that being married for 5 years would be so long and now its been 7!! I feel so blessed to be able to say that with each passing year our lives only get better and my love for Scott grows in ways I never thought possible.I'm so excited when I think about all of the good times we will have in the future! He is such an amazing man and that treats me like a Queen (most important) and I am so happy each and every morning (well the days he is not out to sea or on duty) to wake up next to him in bed. For the first time ever Scott and I are going on a little Honeymoon alone to Kauai for the weekend and I cannot wait!!!! We are leaving the boys with grandma Denise (so gratful to her for flying to Hawaii to watch them and to party with us for a couple of weeks) and we are gonna go have some crazy fun!!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa
p.s. the picture is blue because we are under the water in a submarine!!

4 comments:

DaViD aNd TaBiThA rOmRiElL said...

Congrats on the 7 years! That is crazy! Have a ton of fun and can't wait till you get here! We are so excited!

craig&susan said...

We just had our 7th also, and it IS way crazy. I know we are getting old, but we still feel young, it's kind of funny. have a fun weekend.

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

I remember the first couple of years - that was the crazy part! (: You beat me in announcing your anniversary - I had it written down and wanted to email you! (: Hope you have a great time together! It's necessary!!! Love you guys! I'm trying to think of a way to come to Idaho while you are there! (:

Brittney said...

Kim! Congrats on the anniversary! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were roomies! Could I get you e-mail address? We are making our blog private and wanted to invite you. My email is brittney.brog@gmail.com. Or you can leave it in a comment on my blog! See ya!
P.S. How are you feeling?