Sunday, November 16, 2008

SceNic HaWaii

When My mom came out to visit we went to Kualoa Farms and we went on a Jungle Expedition and an ocean voyage and theses are the pics from our Jungle Expedition!! It was beautiful!!!!

My mom thinks this should be our christmas card pic alothough I think Scott and I are leaning towards one on the beach!!!!!! If we are gonna be stuck on this rock might as well be proud of it!! hahahah

For any LOST fans out there the pond in the pics is where the "LOST Submarine" scenes were filmed!



This is just.........AMAZING.




3 comments:

The Adamsons said...

those pics are gorgeous!! so we ran into heidi yesterday at church and she said that you guys may get an apartment together. guess it depends on that new man of hers, huh? that would be exciting though. when are you coming to visit again?

Chrissy said...

Kim, those pictures are so awesome. I can't wait to come to Hawaii, too bad you won't be there!!! Oh well I guess I can't complain since you are going to be here for 6 months!! Goods times are bound to happen!

Blonski fam said...

Kim-
How are you?? Your boys are huge!! You all look great!