Sunday, November 30, 2008

FaMilY Pic's at BeaCh

Scott and I got toegether with some good friends and decided that we wanted to take some family pics at the beach for our chirstmas cards so we took each other's family pics and they turned out really good!!! I was so excited!
Branson, i think, was trying to impersonate one his many favorite superheroes!!!

I took this picture and it turned out AMAZING!!!
I am going to send out Christmas cards for the first time EVER! SO, if ya want one give me your address in the comment section!!!!


6 comments:

Chrissy said...

You know I want a card. I will be in my new house by then but just send it to my house now 13918 Manning Lane, Pocatello ID 83202. Those pictures are so freakin cute. I wish I had the setting to have such amazing family pictures like that. That's awesome!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Sister from another Mister
611 Yale Drive
Elizabethtown, KY 42701

The Rocks said...

You make me laugh! Here you are saying you're jealous of me being able to experience fall and I'm sitting here wishing I could be on a beach somewhere warm! Wanna trade places????
I would love a card from you! Our new address is 10 Drewes Court Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 and I just wanted to let you in on a little secret--Baby #3 is on it's way! Love ya!

2nd Time Around said...

your pictures are so cute and I am so happy that you started doing your blog again.I guess that means I need to keep up with mine!
530 Washington
pocatello

Kit said...

Hey Kim, I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog. Your fam is so adorable. I love all the pics. Are you working OB right now?? How often do you work??

Shanna and Brad said...

Kimmy! Your family is sooo cute!Brad and I would love a Christmas card if you still have some left. Our address is:
687 S. 450 E.
Orem, UT 84097