Thursday, October 23, 2008

New York CiTy














Once upon a time......we lived in New York........then..... moved as far away as we could and still live in America which is.....Hawaii. Along the way we made a few pit stops! The picture with all of the heavy machinery is ground zero in New York City. The picture with just Branson is on top of a really tall building (i can't remeber) I didn't go on that excursion........Scott, Momma Romma (scotts mom) and the boys went to the top of this building and I journyed out on my own to shop!!! (after all i was in New York City!) I did get lost and my cell phone died, so I stopped at a less then reputable store and bought a cell phone charger I made friends with a man from Egypt while it was charging! It was an adventure all in its own! The picture with Scott and I..... I have no idea what we are stading in front of!! hahaha I think the thing I love most about the city is haggling for my knock off sunglasses and purses!!!














No comments: