Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pickin' some Pumkins!!

Eli started Pre-school and one of his field trips was to the pumpkin patch and the boys loved every minute of it!
I couldnt figure out how to crop Eli out of the pic.. I need someone that is blog savvy to show me how to be a bloggin diva!










Branson was upset because he said I was takin' too many pictures and this is him rebelling!

As I looked back over the blog the last couple of years (cant believe its been that long since I started bloggin) I realized this is as close to scrap bookin' as I'm ever gonna get so I made a new resloution to post more blogs!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! Your boys are too cute! And I can't wait to see the belly shots! You better have some stretch marks or I'll be disappointed! I can't believe that I haven't seen you yet! We will plan sometime next week to come down for sure! I mean it!!!!! Love ya! Jules

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad you are back!!! I really need to take more advantage of you being here because you'll be gone before I know it!! I love your pictures, they're so blasted cute! It's almost time for your new little man to enter the world. You better let me know as soon as you have it if I'm not working.
Feel free to all whenever you need some girl time!
Love ya!
Chrissy

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Love the pictures!!! And yes your blog can be your scrapbook - I have friends who print theirs out - others that save them somewhere safer??? whatever that means - but yea, cool way to share your events while keeping memories. Love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!

The Adamsons said...

branson is such a mini you! we had a great time at dinner with you guys and holding your little one was such a treat!!! hope to see you more before you head out!